Monday 16 October 2017

GEEK WISDOM RIDES AGAIN



One of the worst mistakes to make with me is assuming I am clueless about whatever is going on. Quite often I will see more than I let on. For months I have been gathering information from my own experiences as well as that of my right-wing colleagues and I think I have pieced it together now. It is either leave YouTube quietly or be unceremoniously booted out on my ass. And I have made my choice - I am no longer posting on YouTube. From this day forward I will be a user but not a creator as far as YouTube is concerned. 


As Geek Wisdom, I spent a great deal of time building a brand. When I decided to use my own name, I had to start my YouTube career all over again. I enjoyed using my own name, but I kind of missed Geek Wisdom as well. So I brought her back. But her home is not YouTube any longer. 


When I decided to bring my alias back, it wasn't without careful thought. Just as when I decided no more new content on YouTube, it was done with very deliberate thought. If you wish to follow the continuing adventures of Geek Wisdom, she now resides here. It's always good to have a Plan B, and maybe even Plan C if you are feeling creative. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's up?