Thursday 27 July 2017

5 TYPES OF PEOPLE I DON'T LIKE


I really do try to be tolerant of other people's quirks, but sometimes I just can't. And there are certain people I try to stay away from under any circumstances. I have broken them down into groups so you can see what I am talking about.


Fake people. I don't like fake people and I don't like letting myself get taken in by their little act. The best quotation I read about fake people was that if people gossip to you then they will also gossip about you to others. While I am not a superhero or villain, I still like to keep certain parts of my life quiet. Fake people can be gone at a moment's notice. Or they will ignore you all of a sudden until you walk away. Either way they can't be trusted.


Unsolicited advice givers. This has been a pet peeve of mine for decades. I also call them the "you should" people, because whether they are asked for their opinion or not, they want to be the ones to tell you what you should do in that situation. If I don't specifically ask for advice, keep your yap shut. I will let you know if I require your wisdom, trust me. 


Social Media Stepford Wives These people freak me out, with their posts about a perfect life with a perfect husband and perfect children. They also make me gag. No one should have to go through life thinking that they will be accepted by their peers only if they are perfect. And no one should have to read this crap on their Facebook wall. Try being human for a change. You may actually like it.


Person who cannot deal with a dissenting opinion from anyone. Needless to say, I had a crash course in this during the campaign run in the US last year. People actually unfriended me over my political opinions. Glad to see that the 28 years you knew me meant so much to you.


Compulsive liars. This category can sometimes be very similar to the Social Media Stepford Wives, or it can be a category all its own. I hate being lied to. The one thing worse than being lied to is a person who lies and then doesn't own up to it when you catch them lying. I don't see a need to lie, but if you feel compelled to lie to me for whatever reason, then I should really be on my way. There's another sucker around the corner waiting to feast on your b.s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's up?