Friday 9 June 2017

I AM BEGGING FOR HELP!!!


"Hi my name is Tanya, and I am addicted to Rucka Rucka Ali songs. It started out very innocent. CopperCab having a tantrum on camera because this guy I never heard of named Rucka Rucka Ali made some parody song about him. I probably would have just shrugged and moved on with my life but...he left a link in the description. That was the beginning to my end."


"You see, it would have been different if I wasn't as into music and appreciating creativity. But look at just that screenshot. LOOK AT IT!!! He is a trolling artisan. And you all know how much I despise trolls...so you can see how this has created a conflict of interest in my brain."



"Friends, the problem is this - he's just way too talented where music and videography are concerned. And churning out covers daily for some time now has caused me to listen to the music of others on a different level now - critically. So I listened to his music not with a heart that has no use for trolls, but with a mind that is forced to admit that this guy knows his shit."


"So that is how I found myself here tonight. I finally realized I need support to turn this addiction around before I end up...on 4chan. I come begging you for mercy as a weak woman. Show me the way."




No comments:

Post a Comment

What's up?