Friday 5 May 2017

THINGS THAT STRESS ME OUT!!!



For my blog post today I decided to talk about one thing we all have in common regardless of age, life circumstances, etc. We all get stressed out from time to time. I compiled a list of a few things that make me want to pull out my hair in clumps or scream until I am hoarse. Here's my list of things that stress me out:

1. Deadlines and timetables given to me by others. I like doing things in my own time. Sometimes I procrastinate, but I get there eventually. I don't like being told something is urgent when it really isn't. Especially if it really isn't a priority with me.

2. People who take out their bad day on everyone else. We all have bad days from time to time. And every crappy thing that has ever happened to you, you can be certain that you are not the only one in history to go through that. Taking it out on other people who have nothing to do with the problem shows a real lack of character and maturity. And it doesn't solve the problem either. You just end up alienating people for no reason.

3. People who move slowly and take up the whole aisle/traffic lane so no one can get past them. It's not that I have no sympathy for people who move slowly, if that is their only speed. I tend to move somewhat slowly as well. But at least have some courtesy for others around you who may need to get somewhere too.

4. Internet trolls. I really don't understand how they get their rocks off by making others feel bad. They are annoying and very unnecessary. Kind of like mosquitos.

5. People who can't (or won't) apologize. Here in Canada, we are known for our needless and plentiful apologies. But I still know people who won't admit when they are wrong. To those people I say: Just grow a pair already and say you're sorry. You come out looking better in the end.


So that's my list of five things that stress me out. Coming into contact with these people doesn't lead me to anything negative though. It leads me to sing, draw, or do something else I enjoy. And I think that's the best way to handle it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's up?