Wednesday 25 May 2016

Letting You Down

I feel like I let you down. Like I let everybody down. Six years ago when I dove headfirst into online life I did it with complete abandon. Would you have been less disappointed in the long run if I had just tested the water with my big toe? I am in the last, worst stage of fibromyalgia - there are no more. I am up for a couple of hours and then I am forced to lie down. When I sing it is usually only one song at a time because my lungs can't take any more. This is what I am left with, this is all I have to give. I wish I could do more online. Hell, I wish I could join the outside world again and get a job and help my husband take care of everything. But this is my life now, and I spend my days just trying not to be bitter. Please bear with me, internet friends. I am trying my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's up?